- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Cooling Tower Motor - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Cooling Tower Motor combines a laminated finned frame RPM AC motor with a permanent magnet salient pole rotor design that can directly replace the right angle gearbox and jack shaft installation in many conventional cooling towers. The Adjustable Speed Direct Drive Cooling Tower Motor and Drive System supports multiple protocols and can communicate with most building automation systems.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation