- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
Cooling Tower Fan - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PT2 Whisper Quiet Fan for the PT2 Cooling Tower provides 12-15 dBA sound reduction, has CTI certified thermal capacity, and is ASHRAE 90.1 compliant. It is a chemical resistant, single piece, high solidity, molded fan made out of fiberglass reinforced polyester. Fully factory-installed and aligned, requiring no field installation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation