- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Cooling-Tower Fan - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Whisper Quiet fan for the PT2 cooling tower provides 12-15 dBA sound reduction, has CTI certified thermal capacity, and is ASHRAE 90.1 compliant. The fan is a chemical-resistant, durable, high-solidity, single-piece, molded unit made of fiberglass reinforced polyester. It is fully factory installed and aligned requiring no field installation, and it provides a low sound solution.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation