Cooling Tower Cleaning - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CTV-1501 TowerVac removes cooling tower bacteria and micro-organisms without requiring cooling system shutdown or draining. Adjustable flow control can produce recovery rate of up to 60 GPM. Comes with 15-foot inlet hose, 25-foot outlet hose, 24-inch wand, 36-inch extension tub and 6-inch gulper tool. Centrifugal pump, 1-1/2-HP engine.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation