- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Cooling Tower Cleaning - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CTV-1501 TowerVac removes cooling tower bacteria and micro-organisms without requiring cooling system shutdown or draining. Adjustable flow control can produce recovery rate of up to 60 GPM. Comes with 15-foot inlet hose, 25-foot outlet hose, 24-inch wand, 36-inch extension tub and 6-inch gulper tool. Centrifugal pump, 1-1/2-HP engine.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation