Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Cooling Tower Cleaner - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The TFC-200 Cooling Tower Fill Cleaner provides an all-in-one system for cleaning lime scale, debris, and biological matter from cooling tower fill. Unit uses the company’s ScaleBreak-Gel scale cleaner that clings to all surfaces. It is a clean-in-place solution that can be done at the tower location. Equipped with two high-performance pumps, 5-gallon chemical container, and wand extensions and nozzles for hard-to-reach areas.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation