Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Baltimore Aircoil Company’s PT2 Induced Draft Counterflow Cooling Tower which covers the range of 100 to 2000 nominal tons. The PT2 has been designed with features that overcome access issues often encountered with other induced draft counterflow units in this size range. The tower is a low-energy, low-sound alternative for replacement applications.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation