- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Cooling System - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Water Cooled VRV (VRV-WII) offers an alternative to traditional centralized equipment. It is available in three outdoor cabinet sizes of 5, 6 and 7 tons and using a modular approach to serve a single system up to 21 tons in seven different capacity combinations. Weighing 330 pounds and measuring less than 40-inches high, the system is designed to fit taller and larger applications operating with closed loop cooling tower, or dry cooler and boiler operations.
It allows for extensive refrigerant piping, enabling several spaces to be cooled by a single refrigerant circuit. It uses the same Daikin inverter technology that is used with air-cooled systems, but extends the application of VRV products by using the same VRV indoor units and controls options.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation