- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Converter - Veracity USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Highwire system makes it possible to use active Ethernet over co-axial video cable, allowing users to keep current co-axial cable running current CCTV systems and install new mega-pixel IP cameras. The product can send 100 Mbps Ethernet of standard co-axial cable, can support up to 1,000 feet of co-axial cable, can be “daisy chained” to allow for multiple 1,000-foot lengths of co-axial cable and works with 12-volt DC or 24-volt AC power. The product introduces less than 500 microseconds of delay per pair of product used, according to the company.
Accessories include a 1U rackmount that allows the placement of eight units into a 19-inch rack, a specialized rackmount power supply and individual mounting brackets.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully