- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Converter - Veracity USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Highwire system makes it possible to use active Ethernet over co-axial video cable, allowing users to keep current co-axial cable running current CCTV systems and install new mega-pixel IP cameras. The product can send 100 Mbps Ethernet of standard co-axial cable, can support up to 1,000 feet of co-axial cable, can be “daisy chained” to allow for multiple 1,000-foot lengths of co-axial cable and works with 12-volt DC or 24-volt AC power. The product introduces less than 500 microseconds of delay per pair of product used, according to the company.
Accessories include a 1U rackmount that allows the placement of eight units into a 19-inch rack, a specialized rackmount power supply and individual mounting brackets.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully