- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Control Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure independent control valves (PICVs) integrate three functions into a single device: control valve, adjustable flow limiter, and automatic pressure regulator. Eight different valves cover a flow range from 0.3 gpm to 37 gpm with a differential pressure operating range from 2.3 psi to 58 psi. Feature ANSI Class 250 valve body.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation