Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Control Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure independent control valves (PICVs) integrate three functions into a single device: control valve, adjustable flow limiter, and automatic pressure regulator. Eight different valves cover a flow range from 0.3 gpm to 37 gpm with a differential pressure operating range from 2.3 psi to 58 psi. Feature ANSI Class 250 valve body.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation