- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Control Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure independent control valves (PICVs) integrate three functions into a single device: control valve, adjustable flow limiter, and automatic pressure regulator. Eight different valves cover a flow range from 0.3 gpm to 37 gpm with a differential pressure operating range from 2.3 psi to 58 psi. Feature ANSI Class 250 valve body.
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation