Control Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure independent control valves (PICVs) integrate three functions into a single device: control valve, adjustable flow limiter, and automatic pressure regulator. Eight different valves cover a flow range from 0.3 gpm to 37 gpm with a differential pressure operating range from 2.3 psi to 58 psi. Feature ANSI Class 250 valve body.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation