- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Control Valves - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Control Valves are available for hydronic heating and cooling applications, including terminal units such as fan coils, water-source heat pumps, chilled ceilings and air-handling units. AB-QM pressure independent control valves include 1 1/2-inch and 2-inch valves with maximum flows of 35 gpm and 55 gpm, respectively. The control valve with differential pressure control compensates or balances pressure in the circuit, maintaining flow and controlling temperatures.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation