Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Control Panel - Chemetron Fire Systems - Facility Management Product Release
MICRO-MLX is a multi-loop, intelligent, addressable, and networkable fire alarm/suppression control unit. Unit can be used with clean agents, high- and low-pressure carbon dioxide, dry chemical, wet chemical, water mist, water deluge, pre-action, and foam. Expandable up to 8 SLC loops with up to six expansion cards per unit.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA