Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Control Panel - Potter Electric Signal Company LLC - Facility Management Product Release
PFC-6075R control panel is a 75-point panel that uses Potter/Nohmi device protocol to manage initiating and control devices. Panel has a 5-amp power supply with two notification/output circuits and two programmable input/output circuits. Designed for use in installations that require water- or agent-based release control with an intelligent main control.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA