- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Manager »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
Contract Flooring - Lees Carpets - Facility Management Product Release
The HD NeoNaturals Collection offers thirteen wood and stone options available in 4-foot 11-inch wide rolls. High speed, high definition digital printing technology combines with a unique dense wear layer of 70 million nylon fibers per square yard for fully-penetrated, permanent through-color.
The collection features an antimicrobial treatment that controls bacterial, mold and fungi growth, supplying the sanitary conditions that most facilities require. Very short fibers form a durable, slip-resistant surface on a cushioned substrate, easily releasing dirt and dust that can be cleaned with the same machines used on resilient or carpeted surfaces.
Vertical fiber orientation, without twist, also traps sound waves, and a fiberglass-reinforced, closed-cell premium-grade vinyl cushioned backing system is impervious to moisture and completely waterproof. Collection carries a lifetime warranty against shrinking, buckling, stretching or curling, as well as against edge ravel, delamination and zippering. Installation does not require welding of seams.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors