Container Lift - Hyster Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Yardmaster II reach stacker series from Hyster support load capacities up to 101,000 pounds. The vehicle is designed to have the tightest turning radius in the container handling industry. It uses a Cummins 10.8L QSM 11 - 300 horsepower engine for an unladen lift speed of 94 feet per minute. The truck's boom allows for lifting containers five-high in the first row.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles