Connectrac 2.7 Under-Carpet Wireway - Connectrac - Facility Management Product Release
The Connectrac 2.7 Under-Carpet Wireway is a cable wireway for power, data, telecommunications, and AV cable management. The product uses low-profile transition ramps to blend seamlessly with the floor so carpeting can be laid on top, allowing cable management to be out of sight and out of mind. A “no bump” solution, installation requires zero core drilling or trenching, giving facility managers and interior designers the ability to move or reconfigure their cabling as connectivity and room layouts change.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully