Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerMod connector system, offered in 3 to 30 circuits, is available for straight PCB, right angle PCB, panel or cable mountings. The family of products is rated for 30 amps and features mechanical polarized UL94V-O housings for proper circuit mating. The connectors have up to four sequential pin mating options available for mate-first/break-last and make-last/break-first circuits. The products feature stainless steel positive retention latches and optional back shells that provide additional safety and security for the user. They are available in 13 different sizes: single row 3, 4, 6 and 8 circuit, two row 6, 8, 12 and 16 circuit, and third row 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 circuit connectors. In addition, the connectors are UL and TÜV recognized and CSA certified.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully