Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerMod connector family from Anderson Power Products is available from three to 30 circuits. The gold plated contacts are rated for 30 Amps continuous and may also be used in low amperage, signaling applications as well. Pins are available in four sequential mating lengths for mate-first/break-last and make-last/break-first design circuit flexibility.
Available as straight PCB, right-angle PCB, panel or cable mountings. The PowerMod design also offers optional stainless steel positive retention latches and back shell strain relief which provide safety and security for the user. All connectors are UL and TÜV recognized and CSA certified.
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- Keeping UPS and Generators Prepared
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully