Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
Anderson Power Products’ PowerMod connector family is available from three to 30 circuits. The gold plated contacts are rated for 30 Amps continuous and may also be used in low amperage, signaling applications as well. Pins are available in four sequential mating lengths for mate-first/break-last and make-last/break-first design circuit flexibility.
The UL94V-O insulators are mechanically polarized and infra-red reflow compatible, with a temperature rating of -55 ºC to 180ºC. Available as straight PCB, right angle PCB, panel or cable mountings, and the design offers optional stainless steel positive retention latches and back shell strain relief.
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- Keeping UPS and Generators Prepared
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully