Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
Anderson Power Products’ PowerMod connector family is available from three to 30 circuits. The gold plated contacts are rated for 30 Amps continuous and may also be used in low amperage, signaling applications as well. Pins are available in four sequential mating lengths for mate-first/break-last and make-last/break-first design circuit flexibility.
The UL94V-O insulators are mechanically polarized and infra-red reflow compatible, with a temperature rating of -55 ºC to 180ºC. Available as straight PCB, right angle PCB, panel or cable mountings, and the design offers optional stainless steel positive retention latches and back shell strain relief.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully