- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
Anderson Power Products’ PowerMod connector family is available from three to 30 circuits. The gold plated contacts are rated for 30 Amps continuous and may also be used in low amperage, signaling applications as well. Pins are available in four sequential mating lengths for mate-first/break-last and make-last/break-first design circuit flexibility.
The UL94V-O insulators are mechanically polarized and infra-red reflow compatible, with a temperature rating of -55 ºC to 180ºC. Available as straight PCB, right angle PCB, panel or cable mountings, and the design offers optional stainless steel positive retention latches and back shell strain relief.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully