- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Connected Water Heater - State Water Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
iCOMM Connectivity Platform is available via the State Water Heaters app on iOS- and Android-ready mobile devices. All State ULTRA FORCE SUF models come standard with onboard Wi-Fi, which makes remotely connecting and interacting with ULTRA FORCE water heaters easy and free. The iCOMM platform makes it easy to monitor and maintain commercial hot water systems from virtually any smartphone or tablet.
Connecting and registering an iCOMM-compatible ULTRA FORCE water heater involves updating or installing the State Water Heaters app, connecting to the building’s Wi-Fi network and completing the step-by-step app sign-up process. Once connected, users can interact with one or multiple heaters on the app, adjusting temperature and differential, viewing status and fault history, and setting custom alerts.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms