Condensing boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating of 95 percent, the Evergreen is adaptable for most heating needs, including light commercial applications and for single- or multi-boiler installations. The flexibility of the system reduces setup time and costs. Three multiple-boiler sequencing options include smart mode, series mode and parallel mode. The boiler maintains optimal efficiency through lead-lag rotation and balanced heat loading.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation