Condensing boiler - AERCO International - Facility Management Product Release
The Benchmark Platinum dual return keeps cold water separate, creating a larger condensing zone in the heat exchanger that can improve boiler efficiency up to 7 percent. The boiler can self-adjust its combustion process to ensure the boiler is operating at optimal O2 levels. Remote monitoring continuously views the overall health of the system, which helps operators properly maintain and protect the boiler.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation