Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Condensing Boilers - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Condensing Boilers in the 300,000 to 1 million BTU/hour line can provide working pressures up to 92 psig. The Modulex boilers are also equipped with a 21/2-inch NPT water inlet/outlet connection for a lower pressure drop across the boiler. Each boiler combines between two and seven independent, 151,500 BTU/hr., pre-assembled thermal modules housed in a common enclosure.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation