Condensing Boilers - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Triple-Flex high-efficiency units feature flexible, stainless-steel tubes, minimum thermal efficiency of 90 percent with 160-degree return, and 180-degree supply at 100 percent firing load. Departments can achieve efficiencies of 99 percent with lower return-water temperatures. The boiler fires at 3-million-Btu input, with less than 30 parts per million nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal fiber, 5:1 turndown burner.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation