- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Condensing Boilers - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Triple-Flex high-efficiency units feature flexible, stainless-steel tubes, minimum thermal efficiency of 90 percent with 160-degree return, and 180-degree supply at 100 percent firing load. Departments can achieve efficiencies of 99 percent with lower return-water temperatures. The boiler fires at 3-million-Btu input, with less than 30 parts per million nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal fiber, 5:1 turndown burner.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation