- Mechanical Lead A »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Condensing Boilers - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Triple-Flex high-efficiency units feature flexible, stainless-steel tubes, minimum thermal efficiency of 90 percent with 160-degree return, and 180-degree supply at 100 percent firing load. Departments can achieve efficiencies of 99 percent with lower return-water temperatures. The boiler fires at 3-million-Btu input, with less than 30 parts per million nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal fiber, 5:1 turndown burner.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation