- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Condensing Boilers - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Condensing Boilers in the 300,000 to 1 million BTU/hour line can provide working pressures up to 92 psig. The Modulex boilers are also equipped with a 21/2-inch NPT water inlet/outlet connection for a lower pressure drop across the boiler. Each boiler combines between two and seven independent, 151,500 BTU/hr., pre-assembled thermal modules housed in a common enclosure.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation