- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
SlimFit has a combustion efficiency of up to 96.1 percent and a thermal efficiency of up to 95.8 percent. Available in 1,000, 1,500, and 2,000 mega BTUs/hour models. Modulating burner has a 6:1 turndown ratio. SOLA-control flexibility with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen. Can be remotely modulated via Modbus or BACnet.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation