Condensing Boiler - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
Condensing boiler can use B-100 biodiesel and ultra-low sulfur heating oils. Available in sizes up to 4,000,000 BTU/hr. Can be configured for liquid fuel, natural gas, or dual fuel operation. Boiler controls can allow the boiler to be fired short-term with conventional No. 2 heating oil in non-condensing mode.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation