- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Condensing Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Sync combines stainless-steel heat-exchanger technology with modulating and condensing combustion to offer thermal efficiency up to 98 percent. Models produce 1.0, 1.3, and 1.5 million Btu per hour and provide low nitrogen-oxide operation and 10:1 turndown. The boiler features a direct-vent design with intake and exhaust runs up to 100 feet.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation