- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Condensing Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Triple-Flex high-efficiency boiler series features four models that offer inputs of 1.5-3 million Btu per hour with sub-30 parts per million of nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal-fiber burner. The boilers deliver a minimum 90 percent operating efficiency with 160-degree return, 180-degree supply, and 100 percent firing load.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation