- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Condensing Boiler - Cleaver Brooks - Facility Management Product Release
The ClearFire-CE (CFC-E) condensing boiler achieves up to 99 percent efficiency due to its enhanced AluFer firetube heat exchanger and dual temperature returns. When utilized, dual temperature returns increase condensing in a hot water boiler, raising efficiency by six percent or more compared to a traditional single-return design. The dual return feature also offers system engineering flexibility for efficient integration into any building design.
There are no flow limitations to consider. Optimum efficiency can be achieved without the need to satisfy multiple boiler design constraints. Another design aspect is its large-water-volume pressure vessel with low pressure drop. This type of design eliminates flow restrictions and reduces system pumping energy.
A low emissions premix burner is built into the CFC-E. The self-regulating, gas valve/venturi system, combined with ECM variable-speed blower technology delivers true linear modulation control with optimum turndown for hydronic systems. The burner automatically adjusts for combustion air density changes, resulting in a consistent fuel-air ratio performance without additional actuators and controls.
The CFC-E features the Cleaver-Brooks Falcon control that has a built-in ability to control lead-lag, outdoor air reset, automatic isolation valves, primary pumps and BMS integration.
Constructed of duplex stainless steel, the CFC-E performs well in hydronic systems with a variety of design temperatures. It features excellent corrosion resistance and can withstand thermal stock. The CFC-E fits through a standard doorway, and the side casings can be removed for passage through tight-access areas. Multiple units can be mounted side-by-side, allowing for a small installed footprint. All of the boiler’s components are fully integrated, pre-programmed and factory-tested for plug-and-play operation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation