- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Condensing Boiler - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The Caliber™ boiler is a condensing, lightweight commercial hydronic boiler with ultra-low emissions of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide. The product line features a full stainless heat exchanger suitable for hydronic heating. This boiler is equipped with a Honeywell SOLA control and a variable-speed premix combustion system capable of a 5:1 turndown. The new hydronic offerings include low-emissions products with greater than 92 percent thermal efficiency from 300,000 BTU per hour up to 6 million BTU per hour with the Vantage condensing hydronic boiler.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation