- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Condensing Boiler - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The Caliber™ boiler is a condensing, lightweight commercial hydronic boiler with ultra-low emissions of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide. The product line features a full stainless heat exchanger suitable for hydronic heating. This boiler is equipped with a Honeywell SOLA control and a variable-speed premix combustion system capable of a 5:1 turndown. The new hydronic offerings include low-emissions products with greater than 92 percent thermal efficiency from 300,000 BTU per hour up to 6 million BTU per hour with the Vantage condensing hydronic boiler.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation