- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Condensing Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Crest® features fire-tube technology integrated with the Smart Touch™ operating control system. The boiler features a low-nitrogen-oxide combustion system with a stainless-steel heat exchanger and a dual-system burner design with up to 25:1 turndown. The top-mounted, micro-metal fiber burner serves as two combustion systems in one, each with its own blower and gas-valve assembly to power the combustion process based on demand.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation