Condensing Boiler - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Esteem 399 wall-hung unit delivers 3.6:1 turndown and 95 percent efficiency, which improves system operation and reduces overall energy use in applications requiring 112,000-399,000 Btu per hour. A corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel, fire-tube heat exchanger makes the boiler appropriate for efficient, condensing, hydronic heating systems. The heat-exchanger tube design maximizes thermal efficiency and creates flue gas and water turbulence.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation