- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
Condensate Pumps - Hydromatic - Facility Management Product Release
Hydromatic’s family of condensate pumps will pump from air conditioner evaporator coils, high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces, water heaters and more. The two-quart tank helps reduce pump cycling, which saves energy and decreases utility costs.
The pump’s ABS thermoplastic housing protects against corrosion and impact damage, and a check valve prevents condensate backflow into the unit. The pumps feature a 6-foot power cord, and some models are equipped with an overflow safety switch.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation