- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Chief Engineer »
Condensate Pumps - Hydromatic - Facility Management Product Release
Hydromatic’s family of condensate pumps will pump from air conditioner evaporator coils, high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces, water heaters and more. The two-quart tank helps reduce pump cycling, which saves energy and decreases utility costs.
The pump’s ABS thermoplastic housing protects against corrosion and impact damage, and a check valve prevents condensate backflow into the unit. The pumps feature a 6-foot power cord, and some models are equipped with an overflow safety switch.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation