- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Condensate Pump - Myers - Facility Management Product Release
F.E. Myers Pump Company has designed the MCU15 and MCU20 series of condensate pumps for a variety of applications, including air-conditioner evaporative coils and high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces and water heaters.
The pumps feature a tough ABS thermoplastic housing that resists high corrosion and impact, as well as an integrated check valve that prevents liquid condensate backflow into the unit. Additional standard features include a 6-foot power cord for flexibility of use and a 2-quart tank that helps reduce pump cycling and saves energy. An overflow safety switch is also offered on some models.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation