- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Condensate Pan Coating - Air Quality Innovative Solutions LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Aquis CPR-1 System can remediate corroded HVAC condensate pans without replacing the pan or unit. This antimicrobial system slopes and seals the existing condensate pan. This eliminates standing water, halts rust, stops leaks and abates the growth of mold and bacteria. CPR-1 has no detectable odors or VOC’s, increases the service life of mechanical AHUs by 10 or more years, and is fully compliant with ASHRAE, NFPA, IMC and EPA.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation