- Director of Operations »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Manager »
Condensate Pan Coating - Air Quality Innovative Solutions LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Aquis CPR-1 System can remediate corroded HVAC condensate pans without replacing the pan or unit. This antimicrobial system slopes and seals the existing condensate pan. This eliminates standing water, halts rust, stops leaks and abates the growth of mold and bacteria. CPR-1 has no detectable odors or VOC’s, increases the service life of mechanical AHUs by 10 or more years, and is fully compliant with ASHRAE, NFPA, IMC and EPA.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation