Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Concrete Sealant - Seal Krete - Facility Management Product Release
Concrete Colors are semi-transparent stains for concrete surfaces from Seal-Krete and are available in four pre-mixed colors, a tint base, and a clear low-lustre sealer. A range of 30 colors is available with base tinting. The sealants were developed to provide a premium decorative finish and exceptional protection to bare horizontal or vertical concrete surfaces. A 20 percent solids content means Concrete Colors is durable, long-wearing, resistant to stains, oil, gas, salt and chloride, and extends the life of concrete surfaces. The sealant penetrates deeply into concrete surfaces, and depending on the porosity, can be applied to achieve a variety of different looks. The line is available nationwide in one and five gallon containers.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors