Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Concrete Primer - Convenience Products - Facility Management Product Release
Lock-Down Epoxy Bonding Primer is a resin-rich, self-cross-linking epoxy bonding primer designed for concrete. Lock-Down is water-based, low VOC, and ultra-low odor. It also complies with all California air pollution regulations and covers up to 500 square feet per gallon on smooth concrete floors, or 250 sq. ft per gallon on broom-finished concrete.
Ultra-fine particles in the primer penetrate concrete, binding chalk and providing a substrate for paint or decorative topcoats. According to the manufacturer, using the primer before painting will increase topcoat adhesion by 50 percent, and significantly reduce the potential for cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors