Computer and Power Racks - Hewlett Packard Co. - Facility Management Product Release
HP’s 10000 G2 Series Rack family are enterprise-class racks, from 22U to 47U and 600mm to 800mm widths, combining structural integrity, cooling, and cable management. The rack is designated as the company’s universal rack – useable for all rack-mounted servers and storage products.
A multi-angle door design and perforated front and rear doors provide convection cooling and improved ventilation. The steel of the frame is folded seven times, rather than just being cut thicker, enabling the rack to hold a net weight of 2000 pounds of static and dynamic loading.
For improved cable management, the racks include large cable egresses in the rack top, a removable access panel on the rear door, and cable-management straps.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles