Computer Room Air Conditioner - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GForce chilled water units are available in 7 to 176 nominal kilowatt configurations with either upflow or downflow air distribution. Designed for data centers, telecommunications sites and other process cooling applications. Controller provides information on temperature, humidity, air flow, cleanliness, component runtimes, alarm history and automatic self-test. Eighty-character LCD display.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation