- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Compressors - Danfoss North America Motion Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the Turbocor VTT Intra Flow™ series improve efficiency and provide an extended stable operating range while simplifying capacity control. They eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers, allowing the units to offer full- and part-load performance and reach efficiency standards. The oil-free units are intended for water-cooled chillers with capacities of up to 350 tons, and they are designed for air-conditioning or process cooling chillers up to 1,000 tons or more.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation