Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compressors - Kaeser Compressors - Facility Management Product Release
Sigma frequency control rotary screw compressors combine one-to-one direct drive compressors with variable speed drive technology to provide pressures up to 217 psig. Slow-speed airends connect directly to a standard motor via a maintenance-free coupling. Horsepower ranges from 15 to 335 hp (11 to 250 kW) and capacity from 12 to 1568 cfm. Compressors offer pressure control to +/-2 psig with operation from 100 percent to 20 percent load. Models feature space-saving cabinet and split-cooling air flow design for easier ducting and low noise levels, and wide-opening access doors allow frontal access to all major components. Some models available with tank mounting, and optional, integral refrigerated dryers.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality