- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Compressor Terminal Repair Kits - Mainstream Engineering Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
QwikLugs are compressor terminal repair kits for all compressor brands, sizes and configurations used in industrial, HVAC/R, appliance, electrical, military and testing/monitoring applications. The kit, from Mainstream Engineering, is tightened onto spade-style compressor terminals with front-access Phillips head set screws.
It also serves as a universal adapter for incompatible connections during compressor replacements. Five kits are available: 2-foot-long with 10-gauge wire; 4-foot-long with 10-gauge wire; 2-foot-long with 12-gauge wire; 4-foot-long in 12-gauge; or a wireless kit. Constructed of an all-brass fitting, QuikLugs have a non-flammable, insulated Valox plastic outer-molding.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation