- Director of Facilities »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Locksmith Master »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Compressor Terminal Repair Kits - Mainstream Engineering Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
QwikLugs are compressor terminal repair kits for all compressor brands, sizes and configurations used in industrial, HVAC/R, appliance, electrical, military and testing/monitoring applications. The kit, from Mainstream Engineering, is tightened onto spade-style compressor terminals with front-access Phillips head set screws.
It also serves as a universal adapter for incompatible connections during compressor replacements. Five kits are available: 2-foot-long with 10-gauge wire; 4-foot-long with 10-gauge wire; 2-foot-long with 12-gauge wire; 4-foot-long in 12-gauge; or a wireless kit. Constructed of an all-brass fitting, QuikLugs have a non-flammable, insulated Valox plastic outer-molding.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation