- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Compressor - Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Apexx VSH-series compressors from Danfoss are variable-speed scroll compressors for commercial air conditioning and heat pumps. Compressor capacities vary continuously to match the system load, with an operation range from 30 Hz to 90 Hz. Delivered capacity is from 3.5 to 23 TR, depending on the load. The drive in each VSH package is designed specifically to match its compressor.
Compressor power factor remains above 0.90, regardless of the load, and drive controller logic ensures a soft starts. The series includes a user-definable closed-loop PID capacity controller, load monitoring, and a pack controller for hybrid units that have both VSH and fixed-speed compressors. An optional graphic display and keypad, with onboard memory, can be used for parameter changes and commissioning.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation