Compressor - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The variable speed VZH compressors can improve efficiency by more than 30 percent compared to fixed-speed compressors. The inverter scroll compressor range includes cooling capacities between 4 and 6.5TR with a single compressor, and up to 13 tons with a manifold configuration. With a permanent magnet motor and intermediate discharge valves, which can help improve part-load efficiency by up to 24 percent, the compressor range facilitates efficiency ratings up to 21 IEER and can modulate from 15 to 100 RPS.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation