- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Compressor - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The variable speed VZH compressors can improve efficiency by more than 30 percent compared to fixed-speed compressors. The inverter scroll compressor range includes cooling capacities between 4 and 6.5TR with a single compressor, and up to 13 tons with a manifold configuration. With a permanent magnet motor and intermediate discharge valves, which can help improve part-load efficiency by up to 24 percent, the compressor range facilitates efficiency ratings up to 21 IEER and can modulate from 15 to 100 RPS.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation