- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Compressor - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The variable speed VZH compressors can improve efficiency by more than 30 percent compared to fixed-speed compressors. The inverter scroll compressor range includes cooling capacities between 4 and 6.5TR with a single compressor, and up to 13 tons with a manifold configuration. With a permanent magnet motor and intermediate discharge valves, which can help improve part-load efficiency by up to 24 percent, the compressor range facilitates efficiency ratings up to 21 IEER and can modulate from 15 to 100 RPS.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation