Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compressor - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The variable speed VZH compressors can improve efficiency by more than 30 percent compared to fixed-speed compressors. The inverter scroll compressor range includes cooling capacities between 4 and 6.5TR with a single compressor, and up to 13 tons with a manifold configuration. With a permanent magnet motor and intermediate discharge valves, which can help improve part-load efficiency by up to 24 percent, the compressor range facilitates efficiency ratings up to 21 IEER and can modulate from 15 to 100 RPS.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation