Compact serial console - Vertive - Facility Management Product Release
The Avocent ACS800 features two, four, or eight serial ports, with multi-protocol serial support, an environmental sensor port and a digital output port. Networking connectivity is available through dual gigabit ethernet ports, an optional internal analog modem, and an optional external 4G/LTE cellular router. Mounting can be desktop based or with one of three available mounting kits: 1U rack mount, wall mount or DIN-rail mounted.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully