Compact serial console - Vertive - Facility Management Product Release
The Avocent ACS800 features two, four, or eight serial ports, with multi-protocol serial support, an environmental sensor port and a digital output port. Networking connectivity is available through dual gigabit ethernet ports, an optional internal analog modem, and an optional external 4G/LTE cellular router. Mounting can be desktop based or with one of three available mounting kits: 1U rack mount, wall mount or DIN-rail mounted.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully