- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Compact Wheel Loaders - Yanmar America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Crews can equip the V-Series loaders with an optional Quick-Coupler that fits most skid-steer attachments. A fully automatic drive mode allows the 6,750-pound V3-6 and 7,651-pound V4-6 loaders to accelerate more smoothly and change gears with no operator input. The three-cylinder, water-cooled diesel engine generates 30.3 horsepower (hp) and can propel the V3-6 up to 11.8 mph. The V4-6 features a 40.4 hp version of the engine, reaching a similar maximum speed. The loaders have a lifting capacity of 5,760 pounds for the V3-6 and 7,451 pounds for the V4-6.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today