Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Compact Tractor - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
A new line of nine compact tractors from Bobcat include the Bobcat CT120, CT122, CT225, CT230 and CT235 are already available at select Bobcat dealerships in the United States and Canada. The four remaining models will be introduced throughout 2008.
The tractors feature four-wheel drive and come with hydrostatic transmissions. The compact tractors can be used with the company's implements, including an angle blade, auger, backhoe, box blade, finish mower, seeder and tine rake, as well as a front-end loader and attachments.
Standard comfort and safety features include a spark arrestor muffler, horn, brake lights and operator's handbook, as well as an optional Bobcat suspension seat and a fully retractable seat belt. The rollover protective structure can be folded down.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Concrete Coating Considerations
- Mowers and Total Cost of Ownership
- Mowers: Understanding Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today